Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More Speaking....more Signing :)




Ok, nothing big, but I wanted to put up another post here and say a little bit about what we have been up to. We made another trip to Dallas, TX to do another book signing…this one was a bit more of a “special guest” kind of thing. We were set up in a large college class room to speak to some students on the process of the book, as well as the actual book itself. A LOT more people showed up then I was expecting. It defiantly made the whole drive to Texas worth it. This was all done through a Bunch of Short Guys. http://abunchofshortguys.org/ Thanks Guys!
We got to share a little bit about Berona’s War Book II with everyone. We are just as excited as everyone else to get that one in your hands, as well as ours!
I really enjoyed this one because everyone was inquisitive and seemed very interested in what we had to say. We got a wonderful response to the event. Both Anthony and myself enjoyed it.
And to all of you who attended…we wanted to thank you for getting a book, after all it is people like you that we made it for.
Thanks Guys!
-Jesse

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had known you guys were doing this. I would have dropped by. Lemme know next time.
    Kraig

    ReplyDelete