Thursday, March 11, 2010

Give me some SKIN!

My new best buddy from Cali asked us to undertake to task of doing some iPhone skins. So after a quick debate Anthony and I decided to each do a fan favorite…Slayers and Zombies. It was a tough call because we have quite a number of characters to choose from. I guess no matter who we chose, some one will always want someone else. I figure we might as well do someone WE enjoy. The other two skins were some I did at last minute just playing around. The one of Dawn is one I really enjoyed but Anthony said it was gay of me to do a “chick” skin and then he beat me severely…so I will not be using that one. I'm still not sure the final result for this little project but we think it might result in some skins for sale at the next con!!!
-Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment