Monday, March 8, 2010

Read the Signs!

As I was working on an iPhone Skin, I started to play around with several different designs. One thing lead to another and I had the idea to do signs. Though I couldn’t come up with too many that I really liked I did get a couple. Zombie Crossing is not an original idea. However, I do think that the bloody Cropone hand does add its own unique touch to it. It was a small challenge to replace the typical human print with that of a four fingered Cropone. I think it came out fun and adventurous and I believe it should be mounted on my wall….somewhere.
The second idea that I had was probably one I enjoyed the most. The basic zombie silhouette could have easily been used as a Zombie Crossing sign as well BUT by adding a little pizzazz (and by pizzazz, I mean a bullet through the head) to it, it gave the whole sign a new feel. After all, who didn’t smack their friends in the forehead when driving past a Stop Ahead sign? This sign was just begging for some alterations. Next we just got to look into getting these babies done!
-Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment