Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ladies of Croponia!

The Ladies of Croponia is something I started the other day. Basically all it is, is a collection of some of the female Cropone characters. I was originally going to make a convention book out of them of maybe even a mini poster with the collection of females. What I am REALLY hoping I can do is a little after effects project with them…not sure if this will happen but it’s a thought.
Anyway, here are 3 of the 16 ladies I have designed (so far). For the most part all of them are fairly different from each other. They come in several different colors, some with spots and some without, as well as different head pieces. Some of them are from Croponia others from Krite, Condyle and Jackdaw.
The 3 I have here are Krite, Croponia and Condyle.
If I end up NOT doing anything with them, I will post them all later…
-Jesse

6 comments:

  1. DUDE! The middle one is my fave, but that necklace on the first one is neat...where could I score one of those for my very own?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them ALL, but the first one is my favorite, and I WANT ONE OF THOSE NECKLACES!!
    What are their names?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Names have not been established for them yet. But I’m glad you like them. It’s funny because Anthony and I like the third one the most....actually some of my favorites are not even the ones I posted. As far as the necklaces go....are yall serious???

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL YEA!! And I don't won't to wait til Christmas!!!
    I think I would like to suggest the name for the first one.... Maybe, Jessephine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WAIT.... That name doesn't seem to match the names of the other characters... So maybe:
    JEZAPHINA!!

    ReplyDelete