Thursday, April 8, 2010

Family-Alta?

Here is the kind of guys we are….We are tight on deadlines, have a couple of books about to hit the shelves, working on concepts for spin off games and comics and still working on the completion of Book II: Fight For Amity. BUT we always seem to find the time to do stuff to screw with each other. Whether it’s a quick picture sent through the cell (one that may or may not directly blame MY characters for the fall of our book) or just a goofy idea that we want to see unfold before our eyes…we always find the time to make each other laugh!

Having said this, there was NO way I was going to pass up the opportunity to do this little gem of a joke! This is Anthony’s character from “A New Dawn.” When I saw it I couldn’t see anything but the following picture and giggled the whole time while working on it.

I'm not even going to explain it because if I did….you wouldn’t like it anyway.

-Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment