Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Little Things

It's the little things that make my day! So Jesse calls me the other day and tells me how he is working on some new drawings of Cropones. He is practicing drawing them in more dynamic poses to make sure they will be able to deliver all the expressions necessary for some upcoming projects...anyways, he mentioned how I was lucky that my characters had noses and more defined legs, cause that makes them easier to draw in all these different angles. So I took it upon myself to draw a little scene that popped into my head of one Cropone solving the problem his way. Needless to say, it made me laugh.

-Anthony-

3 comments:

  1. HAHAH! DUDE! You actually drew some blood!

    *sniff* I'm so proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. yeah, i thought it necessary to show the raw hatred of legs and noses that the cropones have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dark humor in this one!

    ReplyDelete