Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ordinary meets Extraordinary


This is a page from the three part story “Dawn of the Nance” from Berona’s War II: Fight for Amity. What Anthony and I like is the actual story was conceived on our last trip to Chicago. Its basically one FAT inside joke. The actual joke, I'm pretty sure, guarantied us our own personal timeshare in hell. But that’s not even the funniest part…I actually REALLY like the story our joke turned into. At this point the story has little to do with the origination of the joke but we will always know…the truth.
Oh yeah, one more thing. I'm pretty sure that…yes...yes…I'm pretty sure that those are NOT the words that go to the pictures. In fact I'm certain of it. Just having a little fun with my buddy. My buddy who drew his Ele-Alta without even thinking about it, while I spent TWO FREAK’N DAYS on the environment!

-Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment